I am currently a post-doctoral researcher at TUM Visual Computing Group with Prof. Matthias Niessner. Before this, I received my Ph.D. at National Centre for Computer Animation, Bournmouth University supervised by Prof. Jian Chang and Prof. Jian J Zhang. My Ph.D. research lies in 3D deep learning and vision, and focuses at 3D scene understanding, shape analysis and reconstruction. During my Ph.D., I have visited the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen) and Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data as a visiting researcher advised by Prof. Xiaoguang Han.
- 3D Scene Understanding & Reconstruction
- Shape Anaylysis & Representation
- Shape Completion & Reconstruction
- TUM Visual Computing Group, Germany. (April 2021 - Present)
- National Centre for Computer Animation, U.K. (January 2017 - April 2021)
Topics: Content-aware indoor scene understanding and modeling
Supervisors: Prof. Jian Chang, Prof. Jian J Zhang
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen), China. (August 2019 - December 2019)
Visiting Ph.D. student
Topics: 3D scene understanding and reconstruction.
Project Instructor: Prof. Xiaoguang Han
- State Key Laboratory of Traction Power, China. (September 2014 - December 2016)
Topics: Photo-based 3D modelling of train accident scenes; Data-driven vehicle dynamics simulation.
Supervisors: Prof. Jian J Zhang, Zhao Tang.
- Conference Reviewer: CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, 3DV
- Journal Reviewer: TPAMI, TVCG, CGF